Our passion lies in analyzing statistical data, creating beautiful data visualizations, and helping clients with statistics. We are located in the heart of Europe (Prague, Czech Republic) and we work 100% online. We offer better prices and services than your local statistician. This especially holds true for clients from the USA and the United Kingdom, where hiring a statistical consultant can be very costly. Our statistical consulting fee is $50/hour.
Founder & CEO
Matej holds a Master’s degree in Econometrics from Erasmus University Rotterdam. He has over 10 years of experience in statistics and data analysis. As a statistics consultant, he has helped hundreds of students and researchers from Europe, the United States, and further reaches of the world.
Throughout her career, Tetiana has worked on projects in many areas: medicine, psychology, sociology, economics, among others. Her main specialization is medical data analysis and data science (Python / R).
We have experience with all sorts of statistical analyses:
• Sample size and power analysis using G*Power
• Data cleaning and screening
• Descriptive statistics
• Confidence intervals
• Significant difference tests (t-tests, ANOVAs, and other parametric tests)
• Mann-Whitney U, Wilcoxon T, Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA by ranks, exact sign test, and other nonparametric tests)
• Correlations (Pearson, Spearman, etc.)
• Psychometric analyses (e.g., Item-total analyses, Cronbach’s alpha)
• Multiple correlation and regression (linear regression, logistic regression, analysis of mediating variables and moderator variables)
• Discriminant analysis
• Exploratory factor analysis
• Cluster analysis